How do I book onto the Fraud Conference?
R3 are processing all registrations for the Fraud Conference – including those received from members of the Fraud Advisory Panel and INSOL Europe.
If you are a member of either Fraud Advisory Panel or INSOL Europe you have been sent a special booking code to use on the R3 website.
Once you have received the booking code, you can book onto the Fraud Conference in a few easy steps:
Fraud Advisory Panel & INSOL Europe
1. Click here to create an R3 login/ID if you do not already have one.
2. Enter your details and create a password.
3. A login ID will be sent to your email address
4. Use this to login to the Fraud Conference booking portal here. The system will pre-fill your contact details based on what you entered in ‘My Profile’.
5. Select the non-member registration type.
6. Add the booking code you received in the discount code box and click apply.
7. Review your booking and pay online via credit card.
8. Payment for bookings must be received before the booking can be confirmed. Your receipted invoice and payment confirmation will be emailed to you.
1. Click here for the Fraud Conference booking portal.
2. Login into the booking portal using your R3 registered login and ID.
3. Once you have logged in the system will pre-fill your contact details based on what is entered in ‘My Profile’.
4. Review your booking and pay online via credit card.
5. Payment for bookings must be received before the booking can be confirmed. Your receipted invoice and payment confirmation will be emailed to you.
Where do I find my Booking Discount Code?
If you have not received your booking code please contact:
What is the 'New Professional Member' ticket?
To be eligible for the 'New Professional Member' ticket you must be a member of the Fraud Advisory Panel Future Fraud Professionals Network, an INSOL Europe Young Professional Member or R3 New Professional Member
Can I book on behalf of a colleague or can I book
Yes, in a few easy steps you can book your colleague or multiple people.
Log into the Fraud Conference booking portal using your registered email address and password.
The system will prefill your contact details based on what is entered in ‘My Profile’.
Your ticket price and R3 ID are pre-filled to ensure you are paying the right amount.
When booking multiple people or a colleague you will need their R3 IDs to complete the purchase. If someone is booking a ticket for you, make sure they have your R3 ID.
To book an additional delegate, enter their R3 ID when prompted, and click ‘Update’ – their details will be shown automatically.
Review your booking and pay online via credit card.
Payment for bookings must be received before the booking can be confirmed. Your receipted invoice and payment confirmation will be emailed to you.
What COVID-19 precautionate measures are we taking?
We are commited to the health, safety, and well-being of everyone who attends our face to face event. We continuously monitor:
- advice, instructions, and guidance given by the Chief Medical Officer and UK Governments; and
- hospitality, meetings, and event sector best practice
As part of our Covid-19 precautions, we are continuing to request viewing your Covid Pass for entry. This is used to allow colleagues to attend with the confidence of a lower risk of transmission.
Please have your Covid Pass ready for inspection on your phone or printed before you arrive on site.
Is this an in-person or virtual conference?
The conference is being run as a hybrid event. This means that you can choose to attend the conference either in person (face-to-face) or virtually. Delegates who attend in person will be able to attend a drinks reception immediately afterward to socialise and network.
Where is the venue?
Royal College Of Physicians, 11 St Andrews Place, Regent S Park, London NW1 4LE
How to get here?
If you are arriving by train the nearest stations to the RCP are Euston (11 mins), Marylebone (20 mins), King's Cross and St Pancras International (25 mins).
The RCP is outside the congestion charge zone. Limited car parking spaces available for members and fellows, which are available to book in advance. On-street parking is available in Regent's Park and there is a pre-bookable car parking facility close to the venue.
The RCP has bicycle stands for guests. Cycle hire docking stations are located nearby on Longford Street and Bolsover Street.
For other information go to: